Master of Accountancy & Master of Tax Accounting
The Culverhouse School of Accountancy awards scholarships and assistantships to eligible students in the Master of Accountancy or Master of Tax Accounting programs based on factors such as merit and/ or need, depending upon the underlying scholarship agreements.
Currently Enrolled Alabama Accounting Students
You should use the undergraduate scholarship application for currently enrolled UA students for MAcc and MTA scholarships. To be considered for scholarships as an incoming MAcc / MTA student, you must be listed as an accounting major complete the scholarship form as follows:
- On myBama, go to your Admissions/Scholarships Tab.
- In the left-hand column titled “Scholarships,” you will see a section labeled “Undergraduate Students Only.” Click on the link underneath the title labeled “Current Student Scholarship Application.”
- Once you access the application, please select the following information:
- Anticipated class status: Senior
- Anticipated college: Culverhouse College of Commerce.
- Anticipated Graduation Term: Select either Spring 2023 or Summer 2023, depending on your estimated graduation date.
- Complete Section C of the form (the written section). This is your opportunity to provide details about your financial situation and other special circumstances. We urge you to use the section concerning extraordinary circumstances / special needs to describe personal circumstances that create a financial need and have significantly impacted your academic performance. These circumstances may be physical, emotional, or financial. The scholarship committee must know everything about you and your specific needs/circumstances.
The deadline for this scholarship application is March 1, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. We cannot extend this deadline, so be sure to complete the application as soon as possible. You do not have to complete your Graduate School Application to submit the scholarship application. If you have any questions concerning this process, please contact Sydney Simmons for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Outside Students Seeking Enrollment into our MAcc/MTA
Applicants to the MAcc or MTA program from other Universities should complete this form for scholarships: MAcc/MTA Scholarship Application for Non-Alabama Students and contact Dr. Rich Houston (email@example.com) for information about assistantships.
You do not have to have your Graduate School Application completed in order to submit the scholarship application.
The deadline for this scholarship application is March 1, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. Unfortunately, we cannot extend this deadline, so please complete the application as soon as possible. You do not have to complete your Graduate School Application to submit the scholarship application. If you have any questions concerning this process, please contact Sydney Simmons for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).