Our MBA is a transformative experience, professionally and personally
We represent the best of who’s next, and our results have only gotten better. The unsurpassed value of our program gives students more for their degree. Manderson at The University of Alabama consistently ranks among the top MBA programs in the nation for return on investment, awarding at least 40% of students some type of scholarship, assistantship or fellowship, and offering a curriculum that is founded on preparing students to be leaders and innovators in the business world of tomorrow. This strong commitment to student financial support, strong job placement successes and outstanding career services puts graduates in touch with leading U.S. corporations, guaranteeing higher salaries and better starting positions as a result of the Manderson MBA.
Our commitment to return on investment (ROI) is bolstered by small class sizes and a high degree of student-teacher interaction. The hallmark of the program is the selection of a diverse academic and professional class that has in common high achievement and high potential for leadership.
The student experience is important to the dynamic MBA learning environment, as are state-of-the-art facilities, technology, and current business practices. Manderson’s internationally recognized faculty forms strong bonds with students that outlast their time in Manderson, often developing into lifelong relationships. This is just one more way that successful futures are made possible by Manderson today.
In addition to what happens in the classroom, our students are achieving extraordinary employment success as well! Our dedicated MBA career services team provides comprehensive support for students with 1:1 advising, training workshops, networking events, career fairs and more. In 2019, our 1st year students (internship seekers) had a 95.2% employment rate and our 2nd year (full time job seekers) students achieved a 93.3% employment rate within 90 days of graduation.
- Corporate highlights: Examples of who hired our students include: Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, EY, Pepsi, Ford, AT&T, PNC, Georgia Pacific, FedEx, Southwest Airlines, Nissan, Cracker Barrel, Regions Bank, 84.51, PWC etc. For more details on employment outcomes, please visit our career services page
- Career Advice: Current and admitted students are welcome to reach out to our career services team with questions at any time.
How We Rank for 2018-2019
- In the U.S. News & World Report 2019 Rankings, Manderson Graduate School of Business ranks 26th among public universities and 50th overall.
- Forbes Business School MBA Rankings lists Manderson MBA program 43rd overall and 29th public.
- Ranked one of 25 best business schools in the world to make connections and get a job, GraduatePrograms.com.
- Ranked by Poets & Quants as the #1 over-performing MBA program indicating the school produces far better MBA graduates than U.S. News & World Report peer assessments indicate.
Featured Student Testimonial
Why is our MBA program is right for you? Hear it directly from one of our amazing students, Morgan Patrick!