Our MBA is a Transformative Experience
We represent the best of who’s next, and our results have only gotten better. The unsurpassed value of our program gives students more for their degree. Manderson at The University of Alabama consistently ranks among the top MBA programs in the nation for return on investment and offering a curriculum that is founded on preparing students to be leaders and innovators in the business world of tomorrow.
Our commitment to return on investment (ROI) is bolstered by small class sizes and a high degree of student-teacher interaction. The hallmark of the program is the selection of a diverse academic and professional class that has in common high achievement and high potential for leadership.
The student experience is important to the dynamic MBA learning environment, as are state-of-the-art facilities, technology, and current business practices. Manderson’s internationally recognized faculty forms strong bonds with students that outlast their time in the program, often developing into lifelong relationships.
In addition to what happens in the classroom, our students are achieving extraordinary employment success as well! Our dedicated MBA career services team provides comprehensive support for students with 1:1 advising, training workshops, networking events, career fairs and more. In 2019, our 1st year students (internship seekers) had a 95.2% employment rate and our 2nd year (full time job seekers) students achieved a 93.3% employment rate within 90 days of graduation. Most of our students join the MBA program direct from their undergraduate program. More details can be found in the chart below:
|MBA Class of 2019 Placement Data|
|Placement within 90 days||93.3%||94.9%||91.3%|
Did you know?
- Corporate highlights: Examples of who hired our students include: Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, EY, Pepsi, Ford, AT&T, PNC, Georgia Pacific, FedEx, Southwest Airlines, Nissan, Cracker Barrel, Regions Bank, 84.51, PWC etc. The class of 2019 accepted positions with 79 different companies, in 20 states and DC.
- Career Advice: Current and admitted students are welcome to reach out to our career services team with questions at any time.
How We Rank in 2021
- In the U.S. News & World Report 2021 Rankings, Manderson Graduate School of Business ranks 22nd among public universities and 44th overall.
- Forbes Business School MBA Rankings lists Manderson MBA program 50th overall in 2019
- Recognized at 14th Best Program in the South for 2021 by College Consensus. https://www.collegeconsensus.com/rankings/best-mba-programs-south/
Featured Student Testimonial
Why is our MBA program is right for you? Hear it directly from one of our amazing students, Morgan Patrick!