UA EMBA Welcomes 2020 Incoming Classes
- December 7th, 2020
- in UA EMBA Latest News/Events
The University of Alabama’s Executive MBA Program is proud to welcome this year’s incoming classes. The Huntsville EMBA class started in August and will graduate in December 2021. The Tuscaloosa EMBA class completed orientation on November 20 and will graduate in May 2022. Forty-five students enrolled for the fall 2020 and spring 2021 semesters.
Our new EMBA students represent diverse industry and functional backgrounds. Industries include manufacturing, government, non-profit, defense, technology, engineering, media, consulting, energy, legal, education, aeronautics, healthcare, agriculture, services, and financial. The average age is 36, with an average of 12 years of work experience. Students living in Alabama are joined by classmates from across the U.S. Thirty-six percent have military backgrounds.
Changes to EMBA included taking the Tuscaloosa EMBA (TEMBA) hybrid with students meeting face-to-face one weekend per month for the four semesters. The Huntsville EMBA (HEMBA), a hybrid program, has moved from a five to four-semester program. Both classes will come together in November 2021 to attend the international trip as part of their global business course.
Congratulations to all of our new EMBA students. Roll Tide!
Huntsville EMBA (HEMBA)
- Eric Chism, Aviagen
- Desmond Clay, Torch Technologies
- Aaron Joyner, Department of Justice
- Kevin Neal, QuantiTech Inc.
- Emily Newton, The Boeing Company
- Will Patton, Adhere
- Clark Roper, Piggly Wiggly Alabama Dist. Co.
- Ty Sackett, EOS Defense Systems USA, Inc.
- Shannon Sullivan, Lockheed Martin
- Cody Vanderford, Mazda Toyota Manufacturing U.S.
- Mike Weigart, CAE
- JD Williams, S3 inc
- Tyler Wilson, PeopleTec, Inc.
Tuscaloosa EMBA (TEMBA)
- Brian Albritton, Leidos
- David Bath, PeopleTec
- Ben Bourgeois, RJ Mechanical
- Maleah Cousineau, U.S. Army
- Michael Emfinger, Accenture
- Michael Gallant, Halliburton
- Kelli Gant, Warrior Met Coal, Inc.
- Peyton Hartzell, Clear Inc.
- Matthew Hayne, The Valletta Group, Inc.
- Dr. Jack Heath, Huntsville Hospital System
- Patrick Hogan, DIPRA
- Rodney Holmes, Birmingham Fastener
- Joshua Horton, Meredith Corporation
- Shannon Kynerd, Hunt Refining Company
- Katie Masoor, Deloitte Consulting
- Jayson McConnell, Tronox
- Mona Lisa Morris, Birmingham Business Resource Center
- Sudheer Nagam, GEODIS
- Rob Norris, Southern Nuclear
- Brooks Padgett, Truist
- Edward Patton, Phifer Inc.
- Ryan Pew, Spatial Networks
- Lily Posey, Altec
- Natasha Shumpert, Jefferson County Department of Health
- William Simms, BLOX, LLC
- Casey Smith, Simulation Technologies (Simtech)
- Chris Spann, Collins Aerospace
- Caleb Story, CareView Communications
- Cade Warner, The Westervelt Company
- Colin White, Carl W Consulting
- Flynn Woods, Inteva Products
- Dominic Yeager, The University of Alabama
To apply for the next UA EMBA program, contact Cheryl Altamara at email@example.com or 205-348-4501 to request more information and attend a virtual information session