Welcome to our New HEMBA Class
The newest students in The University of Alabama’s EMBA in Huntsville Program are up and Rolling! After completing their orientation on August 7-8, they began classes immediately, tackling accounting, marketing, statistics and project management.
The new class represents a diverse group of industries. The average work experience for the class is 14 years, representing industries in aeronautics, defense, military, technology, telecommunications, manufacturing, energy, distributions, services, engineering, government, education, and non-profit.
The HEMBA program is taught in a hybrid format with students combining face-to-face one weekend per month classes with online learning. Click here for more information.
We look forward to getting to know our new EMBAs over the next 21 months. Roll Tide Roll!
HEMBA 2021 students:
- Gene Cox, Target Corporation
- Dean Cozzolino, The Boeing Company
- Tom Evatt, The Boeing Company
- Doug Fitzgerald, Legrand
- Jessica Grubbs, U.S. Army SMDC
- Tara Guilfoil, Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Lakota Holder, The Bailey Company
- James Lee, SAIC
- Jim Lopresti, Yulista Aviation
- Lorenzo Mack, U.S. Space and Missile Defense Command
- Miracle Osborne, ITW Sexton
- Sam Overdear, Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Jason Richburg, PPG Aerospace
- Ryan Roberts, The University of Alabama Intercollegiate Athletics
- Aundrey Ruffin, Army Material Command
- Gareth Scott, Boneal Aerospace
- Shardra Scott, Alabama Power Company
- Michael Sommer, U.S. Army
- Christina Zegler, Girls on the Run of North Alabama
- Don Zegler, KBR Government Solutions