The Manderson MBA Advantage
Since 1944, our full-time MBA program at the University of Alabama has been producing champions of the business world. The Manderson MBA program is strategically crafted to bridge the gap between pre-professional students and leaders in the workforce through experiential learning, professional development, networking, and service opportunities.
Our faculty and staff are committed to helping students prepare to become business leaders who are ready to solve the business challenges they face in the global marketplace. Students in our program have the opportunity to bring their educational experiences to new heights through national case competitions, amazing career development workshops, and engaging with faculty that teach based on real world application.
- STEM/Create Path MBA Applicants
- The application deadline for this program was on Nov. 15th and has now passed. Applications decisions have been made for our acceptances. All other students have been placed on a waitlist and we will reach out to them if space becomes available.
- Traditional Fall MBA Applicants
- Round 4 Deadline is April 15th! Click on our admissions page link for more details. Space is very limited in the class and we are receiving a record number of applications this year. As a result, we can’t guarantee that they will be a final round 5 deadline.
- Application Status Updates: We actively reviewing all applications and will reach out if a decision is made on your application. Accept decisions are typically made within 30 days of the application deadline. If you do not get a status update, this means that your application has been waitlisted. We will keep your application under review through Round 5. Deny decisions will be made in late June.
- GRE/GMAT for Fall 2021 enrollment is now optional due to Covid safety considerations. Please note: While we are not requiring the exam, heavy emphasis for scholarships and graduate assistantships will be focused on those that have taken the GMAT or GRE.
Focused Areas of Study: Coming Fall 2021- Cybersecurity Option for Management Information System Students!
Ready To Take The Next Step?
Join our nationally ranked program today! We are currently accepting applications for our fall 2021 start date. If you are considering an MBA, connect with Betsey Voorhees, Director of MBA Recruiting and Admissions and schedule an appointment. Our office is located at 101 Bidgood Hall.
We are also happy to set up campus visit days for those that wish to explore the program in more depth. These visit days typically include a sample class, lunch with current students, and an opportunity to meet with the MBA Admissions Director and MBA Career Services center.